SouthWest Fest 2013
June 5-7, 2013 Flagstaff, AZ
Overview »SouthWest Fest 2013 will be especially cool. Take in 17 hours of continuing education at Flagstaff's new High Country Conference Center. Four top speakers will bring a variety of practical topics to life.
Plus, there will be vendor exhibits, networking opportunities, a fun-filled dinner, an optional hike and leisure activities.
All this for an incredible price of $325 for NAEA members ($425 for nonmembers. That's a mere $17.54 per CPE unit ... including lunches, breaks, materials and lots more!
Practical Topics »
- Business Expenses
- Depreciated or Deducted?
- Recapture vs. Unrecaptured
- Taxes Through Divorce
- International Taxes
Superb Instructors »
- C. Dale Boushley, EA, CFP
- Steven Walker, Tax Attorney
- Helen O’Planick, EA
- Bob Kerr, NAEA Government Relations
A Really Cool Venue »High Country Conference Center
- New, state-of-the-art meeting facility
- High-tech meeting rooms for better learning
More To Do »
- Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff is connected to the High Country Conference Center by a skybridge. Conference Special: $119.95 until May 5
- Holiday Inn Express is offering discounted rooms for attendees for reservations made by May 23. $119 Wed & Thurs, $129 Fri
- Flagstaff Visitors Bureau's list of hotels
- Flagstaff.com list of accomodations near the conference center
Register Now closed »
- $325 NAEA members
- $425 nonmembers
- $50 additional after May 17
- Includes 2 lunches, dinner, breaks
For more information »Contact Roxanne Augenstin, EA
2519 E. 7th Ave.
Flagstaff, Arizona 86004